Fall Background

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Who doesn't Blog?

Not me until now!  I can out-talk an auctioneer but putting my heart's words down on a blog may take some concentration and inspiration!  I have wanted to blog for what seems like a "time never to come!" I am not too techie so even verifying an account via text message using an international cell number was tricky. What prefix should I use not knowing from where the texting would be sent? (That is already an advanced notion for this girl...where did that thought come from?) Some forms and data boxes do not allow for an international number which makes it difficult to set up some online accounts. Oh, and by the way, not to mention out loud either that I didn't want to seem too "trendy." Everyone with an opinion (meaning, everyone breathing) is either blogging, twittering, and probably using six other applications unknown to me with other people posting or following for years!  I need to catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sitting a spell! Hope you enjoyed my quirkie yet sometimes serious posts!